Friday, September 15, 2006

En jobbig tid

Hej ni alla i hela världen! Is everyone feeling fine? This week was the first fulltime week for me because all of my classes have started now. The next few weeks seem to become a very busy time (en jobbig tid - på svenska). My courses are very interesting but quite a lot of work especially if I have to read in Swedish. It takes such a lot of time...

However, I should not complain. The Swedish students in my courses are very kind and patient, and they help me a lot (also to learn Swedish :-). After signing my final learning agreement yesterday I had some time to sit in the park on Djurgården which is one of the fabulous islands of Stockholm. I had a fine time enjoying some icecream (what a luxury!) and preparing for my class today.

Tonight there
will be the first big Solna party but I don't know yet whether I will join in. I have a nice guest :-), and maybe we will rather discover the nightlife of Stockholm. Apropos nightlife: there are so many free concerts here. Last weekend for example I saw Mando Diao at a radio festival at Kungsträdgården. That's fine: "there's no such a thing as a free lunch" but culture is what you get for free (e.g. entrance is free in most of the museums).

And: the Swedish keyboard sucks!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Katrin said...

Yes, I was at the Solna party and it was quite fine. Lots of drunk people I didn't know but also some nice Solna people. :) We will discover the city nightlife next time!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Katrin said...

Solna party is definitely very illegal. ;) Solna is our Campus and it is illegal to sell alcoholic drinks if you don't have a license. :D Und, öh: hast du auch nen Blog bei blogger.com?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home